South Africa # 087-551-7697 At Prompt Dial USA # (855)492-6049 To Connect LIVE

Racist Anti-White jewess Says "All Whites are Racist Until Whiteness is Defunct"


Racist Anti-White jewess Says "All Whites are Racist Until Whiteness is Defunct"

by William de Hewitt 

Hello Goyim,


I'm jewess Gillian Schutte       

I'm jewess Gillian Schutte.
"I am the person who exposed Judge Mabel Jansen's racist utterances on social media. To be accurate, these utterances were openly and voluntarily expressed on my Facebook page in a public debate."


"Gillian do you believe I am even propositioned by my black colleagues who tell me that they will be in hotel x and expect me to report there at a specific time? I am shell-shocked       

"Gillian do you believe I am even propositioned by my black colleagues who tell me that they will be in hotel x and expect me to report there at a specific time? I am shell-shocked. In their culture a woman is there to pleasure them. Period. It is seen as an absolute right and a woman's consent is not required. You may find this hard to accept and unpalatable as did I. I still have yet to meet a black girl who was not raped at about 12. I am dead serious."
"It is only now that women realise that they have rights and have to be taken up seriously that we are being hit by the veritable tsunami of rape cases. But we often have to hear that it was only about the third time that they sought to report it that they were taken up seriously. Mothers are so brain washed that they tell the children that it is the father's birth-right to be the first. I must hand you – 10, 20, 30, 40 files and you will adopt a completely different attitude. The white people have a lot to account for. But this? I feel like vomiting... So no — the black people are by far by far no angels. Their conduct is despicable."
"Murder is also not a biggy. And gang rapes of baby, daughter and mother a pleasurable pastime. That, in reality, is the flip side of the coin. They are simply now in a position to branch out and include white women. No Gillian — the true facts are most definitely not that espoused by the liberals..."
Do Judge Mabel Jansen's words sound raaaaaacist to you, Folks?
Me neither.
To me, she was telling it like it is. She was telling the TRUTH!
Now her life is in danger?
This is an OUTRAGE!
Is it raaaacist of me to say I see negroids littering, pissing and shitting on the street everyday? Is it raaaacist of me to say negroids in fact torture, rape and murder White South African women, children and elderly at an alarming genocidal rate? Is it raaaacist of me to say White fathers are forced to powerlessly watch negroids torture, rape and murder his family as he's tied up and then slaughtered himself?
NO!
IT's NOT!
Damn near everyday on social media I come across negroids saying how much they hate White Folk and want to see White Folk dead...




So, evidently the above anti-White genocidal hate speech is acceptable to Gillian Schutte       

So, evidently the above anti-White genocidal hate speech is acceptable to Gillian Schutte. What I'd like to know is how is Judge Jansen's factual speech hateful? Some jewess says it's hateful, so it is? It's no wonder there have been at least 80,000 White South African Boers genocided since 1994 when the negroids were handed over power to a prosperous White Boer Nation by Afrikaner jews, which is now destroyed.


 What I'd like to know is how is Judge Jansen's factual speech hateful? Some jewess says it's hateful, so it is? It's no wonder there have been at least 80,000 White South African Boers genocided since 1994 when the negroids were handed over power...

When was the last time anyone saw or heard a report in the Afrikaner jew mainstream media of a White South African Boer being GENOCIDED in South Africa? Don't bother looking, Folks, you're not going to find one. I wonder why?


Schutte says "all whites are racist by virtue of their birth into a system of privilege based on a false construct of race, thus I say all whites are racist until whiteness is defunct       

Schutte says "all whites are racist by virtue of their birth into a system of privilege based on a false construct of race, thus I say all whites are racist until whiteness is defunct." She also says "What use are good whites anyway, when 22 years later nothing much has changed for the majority of black people in SA? What did the good white syndrome do to change the systemic nature of racism?"
OY GEVALT!
Did Gillian say?
Adjective
1. No longer in effect or use; not operating or functioning:
A defunct law; a defunct organization.
2. No longer in existence; dead; extinct:
A defunct person; a defunct tribe of Aryans.
Noun
1. The property or quality of being white in colour.
A landscape dominated by the whiteness of snow.
2. The fact or state of belonging to a human group having light-coloured skin.
Whiteness was defined as both a racial and a regional characteristic.
Afrikaner Jewess Gillian Schutte evidently approves of White Genocide and apparently she would be pleased to see us 6 MILLION  White South African Folk "defunct" which means DEAD or EXTINCT.
Is Gillian inciting negroids to be violent against us Whites?
It seems like it to me!
How are White South Africans born into a "system of privilege" when Afrikaner jews and negroids have been running the country for decades? White South African Folk have foolishly bent over backwards to appease negroids. We gave them our Boer Nation on a silver jew platter damn near 25 years ago and they are in worse shape now than they were during the British/Yiddish jew apartheid system we Whites are falsely blamed for. Like most negroids, I'm also anti-apartheid, but for a different reason. I'm a separatist... I don't want them in my White nation, in fact I want them to be as far away from me as possible thriving in their own nations. The problem is they can't thrive nor create anything of value. Whites do not keep negroids down, negroids keep themselves down! This is why the jew uses them as a proxy army to invade our thriving White Nations. Jews bring these savages in by the bus load to destroy our White Nations and Folk!
Schutte's hateful and bigoted words remind me of rabbi Ishmael Levitts quote...


Schutte's hateful and bigoted words remind me of rabbi Ishmael Levitts quote

...and Professor Noel Ignatiev's infamous quote...


and Professor Noel Ignatiev's infamous quote


how about jewess activist Susan Sontag and her vial quote?

...how about jewess activist Susan Sontag and her vial quote?


I have hundreds of quotes from jews who all have a similar message

I have hundreds of quotes from jews who all have a similar message...
GENOCIDE THE WHITE ARYAN RACE!
Here's a few more...


Here's a few more


Jews are importing hordes of non-Whites into every White country

Jews are importing hordes of non-Whites into every White country. Europe won't survive if we remain Monolithic White Aryan Societies? Is that a threat, Barbara? How and why do jews have any authority in Europe anyway? Shouldn't you be in Israel?
Schutte says race is a "social construct," however their leaders, such as Menachem Begin say jews are the "MASTER RACE" even though they are in fact not a race, they're of mixed racial blood. They're the opposite of race.


Gillian Schutte's  hateful, racist and GENOCIDAL words are up there with some of the most disgusting and racist jew rhetoric I have ever heard! She's up there with the above rabbi, jew professor, jewess activist and former jew Prime Minister of Is...       

Gillian Schutte's hateful, racist and GENOCIDAL words are up there with some of the most disgusting and racist jew rhetoric I have ever heard! She's up there with the above rabbi, jew professor, jewess activist and former jew Prime Minister of Israel and founder of Likud.
And I have hundred's of more quotes from jews who have openly said they desire to see all White Folk DEAD!
SHAME ON YOU!
Gillian Schutte
White Folk BEWARE!
Thanks to Afrikaner jews like Gillian Schutte this could be your fate if you dare to speak the truth like Judge Jansen did.


Thanks to Afrikaner jews like Gillian Schutte this could be your fate if you dare to speak the truth like Judge Jansen did

Keep telling the truth, stand up for Judge Jansen and for yourselves, White South Africans!
Also, prepare yourselves so you won't be the next White South African victim to be Genocided by a pack of niggroids.

Works Cited:

Comments

  1. Still to this day, not one jew, niggroid or enemy of the Aryan Race can argue agsinst my case that jews and niggroids are actively genociding my Aryan Race and openly doing so.
    It's no secret anymore, yet... it is somehow still the White man who is the eeeeevil raaaaaacist ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Fallen Angels, Aliens or Aryans?

A War of the Flea In South Africa?