South Africa # 087-551-7697 At Prompt Dial USA # (855)492-6049 To Connect LIVE

The Aryan Way: (SEASON FINALE) An Aryan Tribute For My Aryan Wife



The Aryan Way:
(SEASON FINALE)
An Aryan Tribute For My Aryan Wife


William de Hewitt pays an emotional tribute to his wife, Helga whom passed away from ovarian cancer.
In hour two, William discusses cancer cures, which have been purposefully suppressed by our jew enemy. Two examples are Royal Rife's "Frequency Machine" and Dr. Burzynski's Burzynski Clinic.



I will always love and miss you, Helga, my liefde.
Your Aryan Spirit will live on in my heart until we meet again...


Comments

  1. Trayden Marc...
    I'd like you to listen with me...
    My biggest fear is having to do a show like this for my beloved Emsi....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Racist Anti-White jewess Says "All Whites are Racist Until Whiteness is Defunct"

Fallen Angels, Aliens or Aryans?

A War of the Flea In South Africa?